Ourdomains ‘s Domain Transfer Policy between Registrars
When a Registered Name Holder wants to change its registrars for an existing domain name, as a gaining registrar, the requirements of Ourdomains are as follows:
1. Confirm that you have obtained the accurate AuthInfo Code from the losing registrar.
2. Confirm that your domains have been created more than 60 days.
3. According to the registry policy of "CNNIC". if your domains are cctlds such as .cn, a transfer request must be submitted approximately 16 days prior to the expiration date.
4. Confirm that the balance of your account at Ourdomains is enough for submitting the transfer request due to the transfer fees is needed. Please refer to the pricing in your account.
5. As required by ICANN, except for the .cctlds, Please note that the e-mail address which is in whois information should be accurate and valid. A transfer confirmation e-mail (FOA) that required by ICANN will be dispatched to Registrant Email Address listed in the current WHOIS data so as to confirm that you are the domain name owner.
6. The transfer will be taken about 7 days after you have received the e-mail and completed the transfer process approval, the transfer process only can be started until you have approved this FOA Email.
When a Registered Name Holder wants to change its registrars for an existing domain name, as a losing registrar , Ourdomains will deny the transfer request if your domain name is in any of the following cases :
1. Evidence of fraud
2. UDRP action
3. Court order by a court of competent jurisdiction
4. Reasonable dispute over the identity of the Registered Name Holder or Administrative Contact
5. The transfer request applicants refuse to provide valid certificates to prove he or she is the Registered Name Holder
6. No payment for previous registration period if the domain name is past its expiration date.
7. Express written objection to the transfer from the Transfer Contact. (e.g. - email, fax, paper document or other processes by which the Transfer Contact has expressly and voluntarily objected through opt-in means)
8. The transfer was requested within 60 days of the creation date as shown in the registry Whois record for the domain name.
9. Your domains currently has changed accounts by making the perform of push or update the owner of domain name, it needs to submit the transfer request after 7 days
10. Your account has not been approved by the identity of the Registered Name Holder
Please note that, for cctlds, the submission date of transferring away request for your cctlds domain names such as .cn shall be more than 16 days from the expiration date, otherwise your requests will be denied. If the domain name is not in the above cases, you can obtain the AuthInfo code from our registrar by checking your registered account Email Address, upon the receipt of it, you should submit them as soon as possible at your new registrar, if the transfer process has been verified by your registrar successfully, another FOA EMAIL will be sent to you once again to confirm this transfer, it will be a default approval if we have not heard back your confirmation.
Ourdomains will not charge any fees for transfer-out process. Exceptions to this requirement are as follows:
1. In the case of non-payment for previous registration period(s) if the transfer is requested after the expiration date, or
2. In the case of non-payment of the current registration period, if transfer is requested before the expiration date.